Add text here to describe the content of this web page.
About the Conference
Leader's inspiring leaders - that's what happens at KAIA's Management Conference. This annual conference is tailored for agency owners and principals with a special track designed specifically for Young Agents. Considered the #1 in-person networking event for leaders the Kansas insurance industry, this three-day event includes:
- An education track designed specifically for agency owners, principals and veterans of the industry;
- A second track geared toward young agents and those who are new to the business;
- Recognition of recipients of the annual insurance industry awards;
- Announcement and swearing in of the association new board members and officers;
- Pre-conference events, including a golf tournament, continuing education opportunities and a dinner for young agents
Take our survey. Let us know what you thought about the 2013 Management Conference.
2014 Management Conference
Oct. 15-17, 2014