Looking for a job or looking to fill a position in your agency? Send us your information and we will post it on our Insurance Careers pages and share it with our members.
Capitol Agency (3.22.2018)
POSITION TITLE: Personal Lines Account Manager
LOCATION: Nall Hills – 9500 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS
Capitol Agency is the Independent Insurance Agency arm of Capitol Federal Savings Bank, providing a variety of Personal Lines insurance products including: Homeowners, Renters, Auto and Personal Liability Insurance through a wide range of insurance carriers.
The Account Manager at Capitol Agency works directly with a high volume Personal Lines Producer with duties including but not limited to: educating customers on policy information, maintaining electronic customer files, reviewing policy changes or cancellations, actively cross-selling additional policies, soliciting new business, assisting customers in the claims reporting process, and processing applications for all types of insurance products.
Skills & Requirements:
- Current P&C and Life and Health insurance licenses or the ability to obtain immediately. CISR designation preferred.
- Must have 2-5 years of licensed personal lines experience in an Independent Agency with exceptional customer service
- Experience working with AMS 360 and other Vertafore products preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail are critical.
- Flexibility to handle other projects as they are assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
You may apply online at www.capfed.com/careers
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Community America Credit Union
I. Job Summary
- The Insurance Sales Producer is responsible for providing professional, prompt insurance service to all members and potential members in a sales culture. Continually educate members on Insurance Services' products and services in relation to the needs of the member. High focus on building and enhancing member relations through prospecting and generation of leads to increase sales efforts and member satisfaction.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quality member service by proactively contacting new and existing members regarding CommunityAmerica Credit Union insurance products and services.
· Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
· Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice
· Process and follow-up on requested changes and updates to insurance policies
· Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
· Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer
- Respond to billing and coverage inquiries, and proof of insurance requests
- Perform administrative tasks such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals, as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date electronic customer files in compliance with agency and regulatory requirements
- Work with other credit union departments to ensure the workflow or process is providing the best service to the members.
- Perform other duties as assigned
III. Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree (Bachelor's preferred)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in an agency environment
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health Licensed (Missouri or Kansas)
IV. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous knowledge of P&C operations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheet software and ability to use agency management systems
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to be bonded
- This position operates under normal office conditions and may have to travel for visits to other credit union facilities or for training purposes
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will generally work a standard 40 hours per week; however, employee must be able to work overtime without notice on an ad hoc basis
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- The work environment characteristics described here are typical of those encountered while performing the essential duties of this job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform some of these functions
MutualAid eXchange (MAX®)
Job Title: Property & Casualty Insurance Producer
Location: Overland Park, KS
Industry: Property & Casualty Insurance
Are you seeking a career where you can make a difference? MutualAid eXchange (MAX), a Midwest based property and casualty insurance company is more than insurance. MAX was built from a strong heritage and defines itself through its vision, mission, values and brand.
MAX is seeking candidates to fill a Property & Casualty Insurance Producer role in Overland Park, KS. This candidate will find and contact new potential customers, and help them select the policies they need to offset the risks they face. You will also contact current policyholders to do insurance reviews and update their insurance products to accommodate their current lifestyle.
The successful candidate for this position will generate new business sales through proactive sales techniques to new business prospects and to existing customers through account rounding and cross selling. WOW service to prospective and existing members through enthusiastic, professional and responsive business decisions and customer service is also a key role in this position.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Prospect and generate new business through leads & referral sources
- Foster strong relationships with customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Proactively generate sales to existing members through account rounding and cross selling opportunities developed through consistent and persistent inquiries and during service calls.
- Build positive business relationships with prospective members, members, agents and staff by listening, interpreting, and responding in a timely manner to their requests.
Requirements for Position
- Desire to be active in the community
- Minimum 1-2 years Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Must have a Property & Casualty License or be willing to obtain.
- Maintain technical insurance and computer skills through continuing education and training.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Demonstrable track record of ability to sell and/or influence others.
- High degree of self-discipline and motivation.
- Flexibility to manage, coordinate, and prioritize a workload.
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Being part of a team that makes a difference through a unique insurance program
- Base annual salary of $35,000 plus commission
- Generous employee benefit package
To learn more about MAX and those we serve, see www.maxinsurance.com
To apply, submit your application at https://www.fitzii.com/job/27436?s=re or fax to 913-338-0085 attention: Property & Casualty Insurance Producer Resume.
Elliott Insurance Group
Elliott Insurance Group has a career opportunity in our Paola location. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Critical problem solving skills
- Sales oriented
- Willing to learn the insurance business
- Career driven
- Passionate about serving the community
Creative Planning Property & Casualty LLC
Planning Property & Casualty LLC is a Leawood, KS based provider of Risk
Management Consulting and Property & Casualty procurement services. In addition to property & casualty
insurance, we offer a complete portfolio of financial services to our clients such
as group benefits, 401(k), and personal wealth management. We are the #1 ranked Registered Investment
Advisor in the country. Our team is
truly unique in the KC Metro area. Visit our website for additional information.
Promote career opportunities at your agency or company
KAIA member agencies and industry partners may submit career openings to be posted to our insurance career page.