Trusted Choice will reimburse a portion of expenses incurred in 2020 by Big “I" members for cobranding advertising and marketing materials. This is not meant to replace your agency's brand, but to complement it by including the Trusted Choice branding in your marketing efforts.
Levels of Reimbursement
There are three levels of reimbursement provided by the MRP in 2020:
Option 1: Cobranding with Trusted Choice - Available for new members and first time MRP users only.
- Up to $750 for use of the Trusted Choice logo on any consumer-focused items.
All eligible agency locations will be reimbursed at 50% of the invoice amount, up to $750 maximum reimbursement per member location. This includes, but is not limited to, Trusted Choice ad materials, promotional items, original advertising (non-Freedom campaign ads), signage, or collateral items like business cards or stationery.
For Trusted Choice ad materials go to https://cobrand.iiaba.net/made-for-you. Trusted Choice ad materials can be customized free of charge by Trusted Choice and returned to you ready for your vendor. There are print, digital, video, and radio ads that can be customized.
Option 2: Digital Upgrade - Available to all member agencies. (One per agency).
- $500 for signing up to use a preferred digital vendor for your agency's website.
- Current preferred vendor includes:
- Web.com which covers the initial set up fee and the first month of hosting services. This is a flat reimbursement of $500.
Option 3: TrustedChoice.com Advantage Subscription – Available to NEW Advantage Subscribers
To apply for reimbursement, a Trusted Choice Agency must submit to Trusted Choice:
- completed reimbursement application form. Applications can be submitted on the Trusted Choice member website at https://cobrand.iiaba.net/money, mailed to the address on the form, or emailed to Trusted.Choice@iiaba.net.
- the approved design proof/sample/picture of each of the materials to be reimbursed (in color if possible). For digital (tier 2) reimbursement no proof is necessary, but please include the agency's web address in the space on the form.
- invoice(s) or receipt(s) showing proof of payment
All invoices must be dated in 2020. Applications are considered in the order they are received. Allow a minimum of 8 to 10 weeks for processing but be aware that it may take longer depending on the volume of applications received at any given time. Trusted Choice reserves the right to deny any request for reimbursement that uses the Trusted Choice logo in a manner that is not consistent with the Trusted Choice Brand Style Guide or the guidelines of the MRP. Only the Trusted Choice logo is eligible for reimbursement from the MRP
If you are unsure about an item or use of the logo, want to get pre-approval of an item or proof prior to printing, or need to check if your agency or branch locations are eligible for any reimbursement, email us at Trusted.Choice@iiaba.net or call 800.221.7917.
Guiding principles of the Marketing Reimbursement Plan:
- Allows for any activity involving the Trusted Choice logo in external messaging with consumer impact for new members and first time MRP users, and for an updated digital presence for all members.
- The application must provide reasonable documentation that an expense was incurred and paid.
- The nature of the expense is reasonably correlated to the external messaging and promotes the Trusted Choice brand to consumers.
The MRP will not reimburse ongoing expenses like directory listings, subscriptions to marketing services, expenses for yellow pages ads, website hosting/maintenance outside of web.com/preferred vendor or other phone book type advertising.