EMC Insurance Companies
EMC has posted to add another marketing rep to their team. If you know of anyone, have them apply on the EMC website under careers.
B Noll insurance
Commercial Lines CSR
Seeking an experienced Commercial Lines CSR in the Wichita area.
Submit résumé to Brad at email@example.com
MutualAid eXchange (MAX)
Sales and Service Center Representative
Are you seeking a career where you can make a difference? MutualAid eXchange (MAX), a Midwest based property and casualty insurance company is more than insurance. MAX was built from a strong heritage and defines itself through its vision, mission, values and brand.
We are a uniquely positioned faith and values based property and casualty insurance company providing insurance across the US. Our mission of creating and sustaining wholeness is lived out through our insurance products and Mutual Aid Ministries program which includes the MAX Share Fund, a 501(c)3 charitable organization wherein we offer emotional, physical and spiritual wholeness.
MAX is seeking candidates to fill a Sales and Service Center Representative position based in Overland Park, KS. Position will provide WOW service to prospective and existing Agents and Members through enthusiastic, professional and responsive business decisions and customer service is also a key role in this position. Generate new business sales through proactive sales techniques to new business prospects and to existing customers through account rounding and cross selling.
Position Specific Responsibilities
• Build positive business relationships with prospective members, members, agents and staff by listening, interpreting, and responding in a timely manner to their requests.
• Provide prompt and accurate information to prospective members, members, agents and staff regarding policy information, products, services, procedures, claims and other related activities.
• Take and resolve incoming phone calls. Transferring callers only when necessary to other staff members, and searching for Sales opportunities during each call.
• Consistently generate new business sales from internally generated prospects, external leads and incoming calls. Proactively generate sales to existing members through account rounding and cross selling opportunities developed through consistent and persistent inquiries during service calls. Quote and sell all lines of insurance both personal and commercial in MAX or MAXIA.
• CSR support for staff producers when needed. Quoting or issuing new policies. Assist staff producers with any underwriting requests or correspondence between companies and member.
• Provide assistance to management to reach department goals.
• Work closely and collaboratively with other team members to provide outstanding service.
• Proficiency in the use of a desktop computer with experience with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Property & Casualty insurance license
• Minimum two years insurance experience
• Being part of a team that makes a difference through a unique insurance program
• Competitive salary
• Generous employee benefit package
Chris-Leef General Agency, Inc.
Commercial Transportation Underwriter (Shawnee Mission, KS)
We are a successful General Insurance Agency and Wholesale Broker looking for a dedicated Underwriter to join our organization. This position handles a book of business and a qualified individual will need to be able to both underwrite and serve as a broker depending upon the account. In this position there is a great deal of email, phone, and overall computer work.
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Build and maintain a profitable book of business
- Preparing information needed to market new and renewal business
- Monitor profitability of book of business
- Sell insurance quotes directly to customers or brokers
- Communicate with Liaisons to be aware of changes i.e. procedures
- Produce and underwrite accounts timely and on a daily basis
- Triage new and renewal business
- Reviews applications for insurance coverage, reports from loss control consultants and other information to determine if application is acceptable for program(s) available
- Evaluate the experience of risk against the class of business under review
- Evaluate the loss potential due to catastrophe, severity, and/or frequency
- Rate policies to check previously rated policies for proper rating
- Prepare quotations for agents and answer questions from agents, policy holder, or prospects
- Assists agents with comments or questions about applications and the likelihood of acceptance by the company
- Review requests for cancellation, endorsements, policies for renewal consideration
- Request additional documentation necessary for processing of an application, endorsement or cancellation
- Form, build, and manage key carrier, agent, and insured relationships
- Monitoring various production, loss ratio, and other misc. reports
- Visit agents
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Prior Garage and/or Commercial Transportation Underwriting experience of 3-5 years or the equivalent.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess an exceptional work ethic.
- Effectively communicates with tact, judgment, empathy, enthusiasm, and professional business etiquette.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft software, Internet, emailing and good overall computer skills required.
- Basic math knowledge; ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages.
- Organizes and prioritizes tasks to ensure that deadlines are met in connection with department goals.
The above is a “summary" of qualifications but additional job duties and qualifications may be required.
At Chris-Leef General Agency, Inc, we foster an environment of accountability, teamwork and integrity. Our motivated employees have built an impeccable reputation for our firm serving the Excess and Surplus Lines industry. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical insurance, dental, life/AD&D, long-term disability, short-term disability, vision, accident, cancer and a 401(k)/Profit Sharing plan.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes along with salary requirements. Salary is open and negotiable based upon experience.
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested please submit a cover memo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year