The Agents & Brokers Education Network (ABEN) offers a catalog of classes available via webcasting. With ABEN, agents can view the class online and ask questions during the class. Participation is monitored throughout the course, which means there are no tests to take afterward.
Upon completing an ABEN class, KAIA will file your continuing education credit with the Kansas Insurance Department.
Gear Up Against Violence, Viruses, and Hackers
Tuesday, September 14
11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. CT
KAIA has partnered with ABEN to offer this free, four-hour CE event! We are excited to provide three highly relevant topics during this national event at no charge to you! The presenters will be available in the forum during each session, so feel free to interact with them. Agents from across the country will be participating. Prizes and giveaways will also be part of the day.
- Three classes will be included
- Recognize. Respond. Survive. Active Shooter Response Training (2 CE)
- Cybersecurity Risk and Insurance Are... (1 CE)
- Covid-19 Litigation and Insurance Issues (1 CE)
- Free to KAIA members - unlimited registrations!