- Personal Lines
- Commercial Casualty
- Commercial Property
- Life & Health
- Agency Management
- Commercial Multiline
- Insurance Company Operations
The program is continuously reviewed and updated to fit your professional needs. Earn your CIC designation to show commitment to your clients, organization, and career. Register today!
Benefits of a CIC Designation
National acknowledgment and a reputation for commitment and quality give you the edge over the competition - these are the biggest CIS benefits!
- Be a licensed agent, broker, adjuster, or solicitor; or
- Have at least two years of full-time experience in insurance or as a risk management practitioner; or
- Served as a full-time insurance faculty member at an accredited college or university.
How-To Earn a CIC Designation
You will need to pass all five of the examinations. Any institute may be repeated after a failed examination, however, all five CIC exams must be passed within five years of completion of the first CIC exam
Four CIC exams must be passed in addition to any of the five CRM exams within five years of completion of the first CIC or CRM exam.
Maintaining a CIC Designation
- Any of the five CIC institutes
- James K. Ruble Seminar
- Dynamics of Selling program
- Dynamics of Sales Management program
- A Certified Risk Manager course
When is the next class?
Karlyn Judd, Professional Development & Events Manager, is ready to assist you with any questions you may have!