KAIA is excited to launch a new networking opportunity to empower women in the insurance industry to lead, inspire and mentor. WIN, the Women In Insurance Network, is a brand-new group created exclusively for women who working in KAIA member agencies and Industry Partners.
We believe that bringing women together to support one another, share ideas, and network with fellow female peers, is very important in the insurance industry. We plan on holding WIN events throughout the year in order for women to network and gain valuable experience and knowledge from guest speakers. We're proud to have seen such amazing strides for women in our industry and we intend to keep the momentum going through our WIN program.
There is no cost to be part of WIN – it’s included with KAIA membership as an additional resource for professional growth and networking.
The mission of WIN is to bring the talented women of our industry together to provide the opportunity to engage, forge new relationships, and explore strategies that empower their growth and solve challenges within our industry.
- Develops meaningful and mutually beneficial connections with other women industry peers;
- promotes diversity and inclusion to leverage the strengths of different perspectives, experiences, and talents;
- facilitates innovative ideas and fosters creativity through participation in open and honest discussions;
- offers professional development on relevant topics and career building opportunities;
- allows for a stronger voice for this underserved KAIA membership population;
- and advocates collectively for women in the insurance industry.
We are so excited for our first WIN happy hour at the 2023 Annual Convention in Wichita, KS. We will send out more information as available. Be sure to check back to this page for more 2023 events and be sure to join WIN to ensure you are on our mailing list.
- February 7: Annual Convention - Wichita, KS
- May 1: President's Classic - McPherson, KS
- September 20: Fall Conference - Manhattan, KS
How Can I Get Involved?
There are a number of ways to get involved in our WIN program!
- First, we ask that you fill out the above form to let our staff know you are interested!
- Attend our events in your area!
- Reach out to other women in our industry to encourage involvement in WIN!
- Join our exclusive WINS group on LinkedIn -> Join Here
- Follow KAIA on social media and subscribe to our email blasts to stay up-to-date on all things WIN!