Overlooking the scenic Arkansas River and the illuminating lights of downtown Wichita, our landmark hotel is just a short complimentary ride away from historic Old Town, the popular Farm and Art Market, and some of the area’s finest entertainment and nightlife. Apart from an esteemed location our landmark hotel also offers luxurious guest rooms with scenic views of the Arkansas River and plush amenities for your comfort. If you desire a complete workout before a day of meetings you can try our StayFit fitness facility or swim a few laps in our indoor pool. For a sumptuous meal try our Harvest Kitchen Bar & Grill before heading downtown to explore entertainment and nightlife. Brimming with lavish décor and unsurpassed service, Hyatt Regency Wichita is the premier spot for any occasion.
- Rate: $133, plus state and local taxes. To receive a refund, reservations must be canceled 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Parking: Self-parking is complimentary.
- Reservations: Click here or call (888) 591-1234 and reference KAIA Annual Convention.
- Room cut-off date: Sunday, January 15, 2023 or until all rooms in the block have been filled.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.; check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Fairfield Inn & Suites
KAIA has also reserved a room block at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, just 0.2 miles from the Hyatt Regency. Note: Transportation between the hotels is not provided.
- Rate: $119, plus appropriate state and local taxes. To receive a refund, reservations must be canceled 48 hours prior to arrival. (Code KAIA)
- Parking: Complimentary.
- Reservations: Click here or call (316) 201-1400.
- Room cut-off date: Monday, January 23, 2023, or until all rooms in the block have been filled.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.; check-out time is 12:00 p.m.