Need high-quality, personalized, and convenient education for your agency team? In-house training could be perfect for you.
KAIA brings classes to your agency, presenting them at your office at a time that works for you. You pick what's most convenient - we've even scheduled a Saturday here and there!
Custom-Designed For You
Choose a topic to strengthen your team or help employees gain designations with Institutes courses. Our team provides more than just credits - we arm your staff with the knowledge they need to help your agency be more successful.
Carriers - don't forget we can offer training for your agents too!
Who should attend an E&O class?
You can benefit from attending and E&O class at just about any point in your insurance career. After all, the best defense is knowledge. These classes concentrate on your duties and responsibilities as an agent and what is required of you to avoid a claim.
Save up to 30% on your E&O Premiums
Your agency can access Swiss Re Corporate Solutions agency professional liability premium credits that help you save up to 30% of your agency's insurance premium when you take advantage of KAIA's risk management resources.
Here's how it works:
- Earn 10% credit through attendance at a qualifying Risk Management course based on the chart below:
|Total Required Attendees
|25% of staff (Max. of 15 attendees)
- Earn an additional 10% by utilizing 2 of the 3 options below (Risk Management course attendance is required for application of these additional credits. )
- 5% credit At least 50% of agency staff Attendance at a qualifying Risk Management course
- 5% credit Using coverage checklists
- 5% credit Agency Website Improvement review by a qualified auditor
- Plus there is more, earn another 10% by doing an Agency Improvement review by a qualified auditor
The Risk Management Course has been reduced to 3 hours (from 6 hours), with streamlined information that best impacts your agency’s safety and bottom line. In addition, the number of staff required to attend has been simplified to better reflect agency makeup.
Comprehensive risk management resources are available to Big “I” Professional Liability Swiss Re Corporate Solutions policyholders at E&O Happens.
Interested in an E&O quote?
Please contact E&O Program Manager, Rob Fisher
Want to schedule an E&O class?
Please contact Will Larson