Safeco Market Access with ASCK
As a member of KAIA, you receive access to one of the top personal lines carriers in Kansas.
Safeco's product offerings allow you to craft the personal lines coverages that our your clients need. Policies include auto, home, classic car/motorcycle, RV, boat, condo, renters, landlord protection, and umbrella.
- No access fees
- $25,000 minimum premium within 12 months.
- Rating and quoting control
- Ownership of expirations
- Personal logins
Farm & Rural Enhancements
Safeco has completely revamped its Rural & Small Hobby Farm appetite in both Kansas and Missouri! Learn more about the enhancements in these very short videos:
How do you get access?
Ready to partner with Safeco and reach the $25,000 minimum premium level within 12 months? Here are the next steps to becoming an appointed sub-agent:
Complete the application and background check:
Submit the information to:
Chief Operating Officer/General Counsel
Safeco MVR Charge Systems
- Each agency code will earn a balance of credits that can be used to order free MVRs.
- When an MVR is ordered on a driver, one credit per driver is deducted from the agent’s MVR credit balance.
- When you issue a policy, Safeco will add two credits per driver to the MVR credit balance.
Bottom line? If you issue 50% of the quotes where MVRs are ordered, you won’t be charged, but you will be charged for any over that