2019 Industry Awards
The Kansas Association of Insurance Agents (KAIA) has announced the winners of the 2019 Insurance Industry Awards. The awards were announced at KAIA's 2019 Leadership & Development Conference, which took place in Manhattan, Kansas, Oct. 16.
The members are listed below along with the category in which they were named the winner:
- Renea Faulds, Tru Insurance: Outstanding CSR of the Year
- Bob Heilman, Heilman Insurance: 1752 Club Agent of Merit
- Joan Sutton, Kansas Association of Insurance Agents: Outstanding Young Agent
- Will Larson, Kansas Association of Insurance Agents: Advocate of the Year
- Eric Schwarz, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co: Company Rep of the Year
- Rick Elliott, Elliott Insurance Inc: Distinguished Service Award
- Kevin O'Brien, The Reilly Company: Agent of the Year
KAIA's Executive Director, Dave Hulcher said; “We are humbled and inspired by the work of each nominee. Each recipient embodies KAIA's core values and does their fair share to advance KAIA's mission. It was our privilege to recognize their outstanding work."
KAIA's 2020 Excellence Award nominations open Jan. 1, 2020. More information about KAIA's Industry Awards can be found at www.kaia.com.