Introducing the RISE Report
In May of 2019, the KAIA. Board of Directors approved a partnership with IntellAgent to leverage data to provide actionable insights to help members grow and compete in a changing marketplace. With the completion of the Kansas compensation survey, we can now offer members the R.I.S.E. report to help you understand your agency and benchmark yourself, among others. R.I.S.E. stands for Relevant Insights for Strategic Execution and provides members with information to help you answer the following questions:
- How does my employees’ productivity compare to other agencies?
- Are my salary and benefits packages competitive?
- How does your commission rate compare to your peers?
- How much influence do you hold with your carriers?
- What are your true growth drivers?
Ready to learn more? Join us for a webinar with IntellAgent on Wed., Sept. 30 at 9:00 a.m. as we take you through what R.I.S.E. is, how your peers are using it, and all the benefits it will offer your agency.
For questions about the R.I.S.E Report or get a FREE copy of the 2020 Kansas Compensation Report contact, Joan Sutton.