Kansas Association of Insurance Agents Elected New Board Members
Topeka, Kansas - Feb. 2, 2022 - The Kansas Association of Independent Agents (KAIA) installed its 2022 Officers and Board of Directors at its annual membership meeting held at its annual convention, Jan. 25, 2022. Membership approved KAIA's 2022 leaders, and Big "I" National Chairman Bob Fee installed KAIA's officers. The 2022 officers and board members include:
- President: Jo Erin Stuteville, Elliott Group
- President-Elect: Lucas Raleigh, Raleigh Insurance Agency
- VP/Treasurer: Kevin O'Brien, The Reilly Company
- Secretary/Asst. Treasurer: Bryan Schmitz, SBS Insurance Agency
- National Director: Cindy Hower, Kellerman Insurance, Inc.
- Immediate Past President: Doug Smart, Smart Insurance
- Zone 1 Director: Shelby Doty. Insurance Planning, Inc.
- Zone 2 Director: Bryce Hundley, Hundley Insurance Services
- Director-At-Large: Brock Elliott, Elliott Group
- Director-At-Large: Cristi Werth, TWI Insurance Services, Inc.
- Director-At-Large: David Sanders, IMA Select, LLC.
- Director-At-Large: David Vogel, ProValue Insurance, LLC.
- Young Agents Committee Representative: Zach Renn, Stephens-Chapin Insurance
"We were blessed to have Big "I" Chairman Bob Fee, a fellow Kansas agent, install our officers and to be able to do it in person! We welcome Jo Erin Stuteville as our new president and thank Doug Smart for his passion over the past year," said KAIA's Executive Director Dave Hulcher. "Jo Erin is an astute and active leader for KAIA and within her community and will keep the association moving forward to meet the challenges of our members."
The KAIA Officers and Board of Directors set the direction for the association in carrying out its mission of promoting the value of the Kansas independent agency system while providing the resources that aid in the success of members.
"I'm excited to serve as KAIA's President and want to thank the Elliott Group for allowing me the opportunity to give back to an industry that has provided much to me professionally and personally," commented Jo Erin Stuteville. "We have an excellent board of directors, and I look forward to continuing our work in my new capacity this year."
More information about KAIA, its Board of Directors, and special committees can be found at kaia.com.